A Day in the Life of the Iler's

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cameron's First Hair Cut August 2008

Ok, maybe his hair was a tad long when you comb
out the curls!
Nothing like a binky to calm the nerves
The new look....my handsome little man
Though it is messy and looks like the cut was uneven (it isn't though)
I had to add this pic 'cause it is just so cute! Cam's devious look.
He uses it a lot!
Well, after a bit of urging from certain friends (yes you, Kelsey!) we decided it was time for Cam's first hair cut. I just loved his curls! He has hair just like my dad's. Now, sadly he will probably come to hate that in time, but it was a nice thing for me to see. Kelsey said that when a boys hair blows in the wind when you push him on the swing, it is probably time to cut it. =)
But had I known how much older it would make him look, I think I'd have waited longer! I asked the very sweet girl if she could put his curls back. No go! So, now he is my handsome little man. He did great. He didn't want in the elephant chair and so he sat on my lap, but was very quiet and still. He especially loved getting the balloon at the end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home